Messy Bird

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Oil Stains Will Avail Me No More!

So, this past weekend I was visiting my boyfriend’s family and we were having a lovely home cooked lunch. Suddenly the spill/drip/smudge on my clothes that happens almost every meal proved faithful. Olive oil! A big spot of it on my new shirt! This would happen… Normally I would have either changed or suffered through wearing an oil stained shirt all day… oh the embarrassment! Not any more! Someone shared with me a lovely tip to keep me lovely.
1. Excuse yourself when it is appropriate.
2. Stomp your feet in private at your own clumsiness and then take a deep breath.
3. Find baby powder or baking powder.
4. Apply the powder to the spot. Let it sit for a minute. Dust it off. Rub some water on it. Let it dry.
5. Join your party again. Lovely as ever

No comments:

Post a Comment