Messy Bird

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Sweet Tooth Trial

I don’t know how I’ve made it this far. Not with life in general. I’m talking about without making cupcakes. I’ve never made cupcakes until today. I can’t say that they were the best cupcakes in the world but I can say that a lot of TLC went into them which made them Mmm Mmm good! The only tips that I would give when making very basic cupcakes is to make sure to get the little cupcake holders that go around the base of the cupcake. It would have made it a lot easier if half of them  wouldn’t have crumbled all over the floor. Also, when you are icing the little cavity creators, don’t get too eager. It’s easier when you use a little icing at a time or else you may rip off the top and we all know that an ugly cupcake is a disgusting cupcake. The last tip I would give is don’t lick the spoon every time there’s a free moment. I have a hunch this is something Paula Dean might struggle with. I don’t blame her.

No comments:

Post a Comment