Messy Bird

Monday, November 14, 2011

Whirlwind.

Wheeeeewwwww... believe it or not that was actually the first time I've exhaled since we got married! Not really, can you imagine if that were true? Honestly, that's what it feels like. The past two months have  been jam packed full of change, u-hauls, coffee table discussion, laughing, sweets, burnt dinners, smooches, gallstones, bird decor, deer watching, breath taking sunsets and blessings upon blessings. 
If I could sum up the past two months of my life in a few words they would be.............. ok never mind I couldn't do it... it's too much to put into a few words. All I know is that God has been good to me and has blessed me more than I'll ever understand by allowing me to marry Taylor.

More to come on all of the fun exciting stuff!!


No comments:

Post a Comment