Messy Bird

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wedding Part 2



After we saw each other, the day just took off! Here are some of our pictures!
My handsome husband :)
Cedarwood did such an amazing job with the flowers!
This was one of my favorite details of our wedding! My family and I went around to a bunch of different boutiques in Nashville and picked out almost all of the dresses specific to each girl! It was a bit nerve wrecking because not only did the color have to go together but I wanted the girls to love the dresses enough to wear them again! (I know, typical bride statement!)



This is Cedarwood's awesome barn, where we had the cocktail hour before the reception!
I love this picture because it gets all of the moms in!
Meet my new in-laws!
Such a special moment
This was the face that I got to see coming down the isle! Lucky me!
One last smooch as Jenkins women.


I LOVE this picture! These picture frames were hanging in the front of the house. When people came in, they had their picture taken behind the frames with a mask of their choice. Then they stuck their poloraid into a scrapbook that we made and we used it as a guestbook!


 Just a few of the gorgeous details!


Meet my brother in-law, Jacob... He sang us a song at our engagement party entitled "It's not too late"... instead of a toast... he sang us a remix of that song. You can tell by our faces that it wasn't that funny. We're currently working on our first Jervis song to perform at the next family function.
Look at Taylor and Mr. Chip's profiles! Crazy similar! Mr. Chip and I were trying out our professional dance moves. :)
And.... we danced the night away!
Mr. and Mrs. Taylor Jervis
Off to Mexico!!
Meet our photographers... Matt and Kristyn Hogan! Best. Ever!


All in all, our wedding was all that I ever dreamed of, which says a lot because I can be a big dreamer. Thanks to the wonderful staff at Historic Cedarwood for helping us bring a very special day to life. Thanks to our videographers at Full Frame Digital Cinema for capturing the moments that we hope to never forget! Of course a big thanks to our photographers, Matt and Kristyn who quickly became people who we call friends. Y'all are awesome and made our day so much fun! 

The biggest thanks of all to my mom and Laren! Sheesh... no one could stick through planning a wedding like you guys. I literally couldn't have done it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment