Messy Bird

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I have good news!!

Yes, it's true, I have really good news for you! Are you ready for it? You probably aren't but that's the best part! 

..... you are a beautiful, perfect, masterpiece. Here's where it gets good! Not just any masterpiece. God's masterpiece! Too good to believe right? That's my favorite part.

How could I be all of those things? I have really judgmental thoughts. Sometimes I cuss. I'm anything but beautiful. I sin knowing I'm sinning and I keep on sinning. I'm anything but perfect. 

Lies. All lies. The Lord has paid for your perfection as he has paid for mine. Stop living in the bondage of the lies that the World is feeding you. That's not fair. That slavery that you and I are a living under was paid for. With the most extravagant sacrifice. Jesus has already taken those imperfections that you are heaving around your neck, and he nailed them to His cross. His beautiful, perfect cross. They are His, not yours.

You my friend, you my mothers, you my future husband... are a masterpiece. You are being chiseled daily to look more like Jesus than yourself. 

I told you it was good news!! Who doesn't love a make over?! You have to ask for it though. Oh and, it's free.


You're going to want to watch this. Promise it's worth the time. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment